We love the Alaska Marine Highway system but we realize the schedule is almost impossible to understand.
Let us help—we’ve been deciphering it for over 20 years. We can design an independent Alaska Ferry Cruise through the Inside Passage just for you.
The Alaska Ferry is an excellent, inexpensive way to see the Inside Passage at your own pace.
It’s also a great way to meet the locals—this is our only means of transportation between the Southeast communities.
* Two Day/One Night mini-cruise getaway from Juneau to Haines on the Alaska Marine Highway
* Bring your car or rent one in the communities you visit.
* Book a comfortable stateroom or rough it like the locals, sleeping in the recliner lounges or setting up a tent.
* Board the ferry in Bellingham WA or Prince Rupert BC.
* Make stops along the way in the ports that YOU want to see, or take the ferry straight through.
* The Alaska Marine Highway offers the ultimate in flexible travel.